Hybrid Solar System: A Smart Way To Lower Your Electricity Bills
Solar energy systems don’t have to stop after sundown! At Enopte, we install hybrid solar systems that store energy during the day to provide you with a reliable power source at night. This allows you to reduce consumption from the utility grid no matter what time of the day.
Advantages Of A Hybrid Solar System
Getting a hybrid solar energy system comes with several advantages, such as the following:
- Reduce power drawn from the grid and lower your utility bills
- Generate electricity to feed into the grid at your current tariff rate
- Have a consistent power source at night or during cloudy weather
What Makes Up A Hybrid Energy System?
A hybrid energy system is more than just your average solar power generator. It’s comprised of the following parts:
- Solar panels: A solar panel absorbs light energy from the sun and converts it into electricity. They’re installed on the roof of homes and buildings to collect as much electricity as possible during the day.
- Solar batteries: A hybrid battery can store energy produced by solar panels. The higher the capacity, the more energy it can store. At Enopte, we give you the option to choose from battery models with a capacity of 7.5 kWh to 45 kWh.
- Hybrid inverters: A hybrid inverter converts direct current (DC) electricity to alternating current (AC) electricity.
How Does Hybrid Battery Solar System Work?
A hybrid solar system generates power the same way as grid-tied solar energy systems. It has photovoltaic (PV) cells that convert sunlight into DC power. A hybrid inverter then converts that energy into AC power, which you can use to run home appliances.
What makes a hybrid solar system special is that it combines solar energy and battery technology. Excess energy is used to charge the unit’s batteries so that you can still have a consistent power source after the sun goes down. Once the batteries are fully charged, excess electricity will be fed to the grid.
At night, your property will switch to the batteries as its main power source. You can also opt to switch to pulling power from the grid once the batteries are depleted. This allows you to have a consistent power source while keeping your energy costs low.
Why Choose Us?
At Enopte, we make it easy for you to switch to a hybrid solar energy system. Here are some of the reasons you should choose us for the task:
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a hybrid solar energy system save me money?
A hybrid system shifts from on-grid to off-grid energy sources to help you reduce your consumption rates. Having a fully integrated smart system like ours also lets you monitor your energy usage in real-time. It produces a minute-by-minute analysis of your consumption and lets you see which ways you can save on costs.
How much does the system cost?
The cost of a hybrid solar energy system will depend on the battery size and capacity. It will also vary depending on the type of solar inverter you want. Contact us for more information on pricing.
Can I add batteries to an existing solar power system?
Yes. Talk to us about retrofitting a battery to your existing solar energy system.
How long do solar energy systems last?
Most solar panels can last 15 to 20 years. This gives you more than enough time to get a good return on your investment.
Switch To A Hybrid Battery Solar System Now
Get the best of both worlds with a Hybrid solar energy system. With this, you’ll be able to lower your energy consumption while also having a consistent source of electricity.
Contact us now for an assessment. We’ll help you see how a hybrid solar energy system can help you reduce utility costs for your home or business.